For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Poslovni turizam – putnička agencija d.o.o. (‘we’ or ‘us’) is the ‘data controller’ (i.e. the company who is responsible for, and controls the processing of, your personal data).
The words including, include, in particular , for example or any similar expression shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words, description, definition, phrase or term preceding those terms.
- Poslovniturizam – putničkaagencijad.o.o., a company incorporated and registered in Croatia with company number 02251825863, we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes. We will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any on-going or prospective legal proceedings; and
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for purpose of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We will obtain personal data about you (such as your name, address, and payment details) whenever you complete an online form.
- In running and maintaining the Website we may collect and process the following data about you:
(a) information about your use of the Website including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access, traffic data, location data, IP address, browser type, and other communication data;
(b) information concerning you as an individual/business provided voluntarily by you, for example, when you register for information, subscribe to our email notifications, make a purchase, sign up to a service or enter a competition;
(c) information that you provide when you communicate with Sail2Sonus via any means or medium whatsoever; and,
(d) information received from Sail2Sonus’ Facebook application, Facebook comments, generic comment system, Twitter application, WordPress stats, mailing list, Google Analytics and geolocation.
- We may also obtain sensitive personal data about you if you volunteer it during the completion of an online form. If you volunteer such information, you will be consenting to our processing it for the purposes mentioned below.
HOW WE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. These purposes include:
(a) helping us identify you and any accounts you hold with us
(b) administration, provision of information and responding to enquiries
(c) enable your use of the services on our website
(d) record keeping
(e) deal with enquiries and complaints made by you
(f) supply to you services/goods purchased through our website
(g) send you email notifications/newsletters that you have specifically requested
(h) research, statistical and behavioral analysis
(i) customer profiling and analyzing your purchasing preferences
(j) send you non-marketing commercial communications
(k) marketing (see ‘Marketing and Opting Out’ below)
(l)fraud prevention and detection
(m) send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you
(n) billing and order fulfillment
(o) customizing this website and its content to your particular preferences
(p) notifying you of any changes which may affect you
(q) improving our services
(r) informing you of any changes to our website, services, goods or products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide you with details of similar goods or services, or other goods or services, that you may be interested in.
MARKETING AND OPTING OUT
- Where your consent has been provided in advance, in addition to providing you with information on our (including our group companies) offers, forthcoming events, new routes/products etc., we may also allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services that Sail2Sonus believes may be of interest to you. Where you have provided such consent you may withdraw such consent and opt out of any marketing services at any time.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We will use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
(a) access to your account is controlled by password and username which are unique to you;
(b) we store your personal data on secure servers; and
(c) payment and personal details are encrypted using SSL technology for communication and payment details are not retained by us.
- Whilst we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge and understand that the sending of information via the Internet is not completely secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. Sail2Sonus electronically and the sending of such information is entirely at your own risk which you freely assume.
- We may monitor and record communications with you (such as telephone conversations, emails, Facebook chats etc.) for the purpose of quality assurance, training, fraud prevention and compliance.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
(a) to other companies within our group;
(b) to our employees, agents and service providers/suppliers;
(c) for insurance purposes
(d) in the event that Sail2Sonus sells the whole or part of its business;
(e) to our business partners in accordance with the ‘Marketing and Opting Out’ section above;
(f) where Sail2Sonus is legally required to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation;
(g) in connection with any on-going or prospective legal proceedings;
(h) to further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud, including for the purposes of credit checks.
INFORMATION ABOUT OTHER INDIVIDUALS
- If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
(a) give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his/her personal data; and
(b) receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. In the event you exercise this right Sail2Sonus reserves the right to charge a £10 administrative fee to cover costs incurred by Sail2Sonus in providing you with the requested information.
- If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in writing
- include proof of your identity and address (e.g. a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill)
- attach a cheque for £10 made payable to Poslovniturizam – putničkaagencijad.o.o.
- specify the personal data you want access to, including any account or reference numbers where applicable.
- You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge.
If you wish to exercise this right you should:
- put your request in writing
- provide us with enough information to identify you (e.g. account number, username, registration details)
- specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
- You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right you should:
- put your request in writing (an email sent to email@example.com with a header that says ‘Unsubscribe’ is acceptable)
- provide us with enough information to identify you (e.g. account number, username, registration details).
- Do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Policy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Website may contain links to other sites or may frame material from other sites. Such material has been created by or for the respective owners of those sites and is not under Sail2Sonus’ control. Sail2Sonus has not undertaken to verify the truth or accuracy of any such material and makes no representation or warranty with respect to the links or the contents thereof. Sail2Sonus has compiled the information on this site for the use of yacht charterers, prospective yacht charterers and their travel professionals. All information is subject to change without notice and is without warranty.
- The Website is provided by Sail2Sonus on an ‘as is’ basis. No warranties or representations of any kind expressed or implied are given (and if any such warranties and representations arise by operation of law or otherwise they are hereby disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law) in connection with the Website or its content including the completeness or accuracy of any of its contents.
- Sail2Sonus shall not be liable for any loss, damages or expenses of any kind including compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property or claims by third parties howsoever arising in connection with the copying or use of any information or material contained in or referred to on the Website or otherwise from the use of the Website (including information in respect of the yachts described on the Website).
- Sail2Sonus shall not be liable for any damages or injury of any kind caused by any error, omission, delay, computer virus, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use relating to the Website or any other website.
(a) keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket and take you through the checkout process;
(b) recognize you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the site as you do not have to log on each time);
(c) target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively; and
(d) make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
- We may gather information about your general Internet use by using cookies. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally as this information is statistical data. This statistical data will not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Although we may obtain information about your computer or other electronic device such as your IP address, your browser and/or other Internet log information. In certain circumstances we may collect personal information about you – but only where you voluntarily provide it (e.g. by completing an online form).